Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Severed Valentine ~or~ Virginary
Last night's dream time! Sadly, no zombies or dinosaurs.

We were at this large apartment that Ryan was DJing at. I wanted to watch this movie called "Severed Valentine" but I kept running into people like Scrote and Gert and Tim. Eventually, it was this Rogue's Gallery of important people there. I use Rogue's Gallery because the Penguin from the 50s Batman show was there,too.

Ryan had this ragtime song about butterflies that he wanted me to sing. I still wanted to get out of there and watch SV. After Ryan tried to coax me in front of the party, I shot him down and got booed. Hiding on a couch, Madison (not McD, the Seattle one) was playing a Tiger Handheld of Zelda II and told me she wanted to watch Severed Valentine at her place. We promptly left.

And then I woke up. God damn it.

What could have Severed Valentine been about? It sounds as though it could have been a horror film, or possibly a zombie apocalypse. Then again, it sounds like an XBOX tag. Or it could be one of them fancy Indy films.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com