Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Merry Cromas... Everyone
With the help of the King of Karaoke and his magical Voice Stealing Machine, I'm going to try to do voice recording this weekend. Don't worry: I have a script. Too bad some person (read: Tim) won't be here this holiday to do his American duty.

Also, we are going to ruin Friday come Hell or high water. Or just go see a movie. But liquored up, definitely. Because what says Christmas more than an empty bottle and unfulfilled wishes?

It also has come to my attention that the one barber in Albia, despite what instruction you may request, will always deliver the same old man hair cut. Also, I've been going to the same guy for 15 years. In short, we are old and deserve to look old I guess...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com