Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Reviews
Here are some reviews of things I've enjoyed or not enjoyed lately
that you might be thinking of enjoying or not enjoying:

COKE ZERO: It really does taste a lot like regular coke! Good if
you're feeling fat as hell, I suppose. Like I was today, in line at
Staples, after eating a volcano burrito on top of warmed-up Thai food,
following up a weekend of binge eating involving a chicken-n-bacon
pizza from Dominos that was AMAZINGLY TASTY.

JULIA: I watched this movie before work today and it was pretty great!
It's about a hapless alcoholic who decides to kidnap a friend's child.

PETCO: If you join their free rewards program, you really do save
money. We generally get $7 off the $18 buckets of litter.

ORYX AND CRAKE: Post-apocalypse with an enviro/bio theme. I like some
of this writer's stuff but this one lost me.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com