Friday, December 11, 2009
Yippy Kaiyay, Mr. Franklin
I drove up to Coralville this morning for an interview. I don't think that the people who plow roads know what they are doing. There wasn't snow on the median, but as far as the rest of the road it was snow and ice covered. Also, driving at 5am is not fun when you haven't slept.

But I made it up there, regardless. And I think the interview went pretty well.

I have concluded that all of Amish's vehicles have a critical error. This current car HAS NO WINDSHIELD WIPERS, as I found out on my way home. Every truck and semi that passed christened the windshield with slush and dirty water so much that I had to pull over and MANUALLY wipe down the windshield so I could see anything. Top that with the sun being conveniently stationed head on the entire way home and you have another wacky Dave adventure.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com