Monday, April 05, 2010
hoo fucking ray
Well, and then, after a weekend spent fighting fleas brought in my the
raccoons nesting in our walls, I discovered that somebody had backed
into my car out on the street. A witness left a note describing the
tag and the car and the old man parking up the street, looking at my
car with its new dents and scratches, and walking away. Sadly, this
happened Saturday, so he was long gone. Like a motherfucking beetle
when the lights flip on.

Don't worry, though, my insurance will cover the damage, after the
$500 deductible.

Hoo fucking ray.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to exist in the world. At least
without resorting to homicide.

In other news, I've decided that my science fiction epic Breeding to
Death Part II: Back in the Saddle will feature a Menacing Moonotaur.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com