Thursday, April 08, 2010
The smell of Billy
So the other night I'm unloading a truck, I do that kind of thing now, and for some reason the smell of it made me think of Chicago. Now I've only been there once, a long time ago, yet for some reason that's what it reminded me of. Oh and the shipment did come from Illinois so I was right about where it came from, just not exact. So then this made me think of the only person I've met living in that area. And then that made me think of the Hardee's I had for dinner that night. What follows is not a Billy approved sandwich. Four slices of cheese (white and yellow American), two on top, two on bottom, three strips of bacon and hamburger on a fried sourdough bun. Now sure it was most likely put into a sandwich press, but I don't care. The Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger is the best damn burger Hardee's has to offer. And that's saying a lot. No condiments needed. Unless you dipped your grilled cheese in ketchup as a kid, this I will accept it. Do not consume more than one of these a week if you enjoy using the restroom on a regular basis. And certainly do not consume any if you are Billy, for it may result in blurred vision, heart failure, trouble breathing, coma, or even death. Damn but that was one tasty burger.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com