Thursday, August 26, 2010
B to the F-er
Scott Pilgrim is the only thing I seem to be able to talk about. The game is worth playing if you enjoyed every beat-em-up game from River City Ransom to Turtles in Time and all that is in between. You will not enjoy it if you are still elitist and won't buy a PS3 or an XBox due to whatever butthurt reasoning you and your elitist ...butt... shut up. The movie is worth seeing, too. The comics are damn well worth reading, to boot.

Work has come to a crawl, again. We are waiting for the bigger projects to return but no such luck of it happening now.

Someone may want me to draw a comic series for them. For cash. I got a very cryptic email today saying I had to give $4000 to a guy in South Africa and they will forward the money to me within weeks. It sounds pretty damn legit.

...hrm. I thought this post would have been longer.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com