Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Chicago Trip Again
So here's the story on the blog because I don't want to have to tell it 10000000000 times. I had agreed to work Sunday-Thursday this week in order to leave for Chicago on Friday. However due to an impacted tooth and a terrible infection in my mouth I missed Sunday and most of Monday. Now I will be unable to make my 40 hours by Thursday thus putting our trip in kind of a spot. I really wanted to come up on Friday and go see a friends band play but that isn't a possibility now. This leaves you guys with two options.

1. Leave Friday as planned without me and I will meet you Saturday afternoon.

2. Wait till Saturday morning to leave after I get off work @ 8:30.

The choice is yours and it's the choice of a new generation. I will be sending you all a text telling you look at the blog so you are aware of the situation.

If you should choose to leave with me on Saturday I would strongly advise you stay the night at my house the night before to simplify things(except Dave for the obvious reasons) If you should choose not to stay at my house the train(Shannon's car) is leaving promptly @ 9:00 AM or before. If you wish to be picked up from your home(except Amish who lives too far away) please be ready to go when I arrive as I'm not going to do alot of waiting around for people. Since we will probably only be in town for 24 hours or so I would like to maximize my time there. I apologize again for all the inconvenience it has been tough trying to make this trip happen. Next time we will need to come up with an easier way to arrange things.

Also next summer I might try to plan a trip to Cedar Point if anybody is interested.


Kevin Henderson
Statements/Presort
Tech Support III
Urbandale, IA
(515)226-4791

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com