Thursday, December 11, 2003
Again: Why does the post page change every time I post. And this version doesn't supply me with a link option. The fuck!

Well, to update you all, I'm FUCKING busy. I had Tae Kwon-do testing last weekend and I advanced in rank. So this week I've been learning my new form. Also, I have a twelve page whore of a fucking paper to write by tomorrow morning. Then I get to start on an eight-page paper (due monday) followed by some intense studying for three tests. FUCK THEM ALL!!

I've been intentially reading a lot of Thoreau lately to counter the intense fucking by the man. Its made me feel better. Dave has made me feel better also, because he reminds me that there are those more fucked up than myself in the world.

So, the bad news: Tim, no party tonight. I've got too much shit to do. The good news: Next week we are going to drink till we achive Bodhi!!

Also, Jeff brought up a couple of speakers that will blow the damn top off those fuckers' bongo downstairs.

"Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed and in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. It is not important that he should mature as soon as an apple tree or an oak."--Henry David Thoreau, from Walden

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com