Tuesday, December 09, 2003
I dont like the new look. Its kinda bland. And small. Its like....okay i wont make a reference out of that. Ok Im sorry Im naysaying....but hear me out. Ive had a butt plugging day so far and its not gettin better. I tried to make Panburger partner tonite. It was an abomination. At least it covered up the smell of Amish's god damn stank ass cigars . NEW FUCKING RULE ASS MONKEYS : NO FUCKING CIGARS IN MY APARTMENT LESS THEY ARE $20 A POP! I swear Amish goes into the discount swank shop and sez "Hello, vendor. Give me your cheapest piece of shit cigars that smell just as they cost!" I found a bag of these labrador turds at my place. The slob. I walked in this morning and was bludgered to death with the rank of those ill begotten canger logs. Oh and Kevin quit Kum&Go. What does that mean? I get to work 7 days a week! FUCK NO. I hate this! Its like Fate is fist fucking me again! This proves that GOD HATES ME! I am the cosmic shame! Im going to go listen to Dido and cry myself to sleep until i have to go to work....ERRRREEEEEEEAHGHH!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com