Wednesday, December 10, 2003
It's always something negative with you, isn't it? Small. Hmm, I'm assuming you meant that the post section is too narrow. Well, I went in and squeezed all the margins and padding in the other bits and stretched this middle section out. It's quite a bit larger now, percentage-wise. I also made the title pic 25% smaller since it was a bit too big on the shitty computer at work, ended up skewing the sidebars. I think the main problem is that everything is "margin" based. That means that all the slack of a smaller screen/shittier resolution will be taken up in the post size. On my screen the post is well over half the screen, on Wes's monster monitor it's probably more like 75% of the screen. On the shit-box at work, the post is less than 1/3 of the screen (which admittedly doesn't look too hot...).

As for "bland..."

Fuck, I don't know. I think it looks pretty sweet. It's smooth and nothing clashes and blue isn't a bad color by any means. You're apparently going to have to school me on this "bland" thing because I'm totally lost on it. What's bland about it? Enlighten me. Everyone in #infidelchat thinks it looks pretty damn good (after we cleared up a problem that shows up in the Opera Browser and none of the others). And well, seems like 3/4 of them are hackers, webdesigners, and/or artists.

If you want a different color scheme, I'm open to suggestions. Throw me some ideas here. Here's all the colors we can use.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com