Saturday, December 13, 2003
Holy damn. EVERYONE needs to buy the new FHM cause Neve Campbell is one FINEASS BEYATCH! !!! I will have to invent my own language just to describe how incredibly damn tongue-burningly, apartment arsonistly HOT she is. Maybe my perception is heightened by my remembrance of what she looks like in goth clothes in that one movie with the witches.

Aside from the cover picture, I'm pretty much ignorant of the magazine. I haven't opened it yet. But I can fully endorse standing at Kum & Go and drooling.

In case Carol reads this, all that was a joke.

And if she doesn't...well...it's pretty obvious.

Today I picked up Kart for Carol's Christmas present. At the moment, she's running along Dry Dry Desert. I just heard her say something about "that fucking bowling ball with teeth on the front of someone's car." Har.

Back next week.

-Tim

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com