Tuesday, December 09, 2003
Ok, I think the new design is basically finalized. If you hate something about the design, speak up now. Other than the design and filling in of the LinkWhoring box on the right, I'm not going to change much unless someone really hates the look.

On the left, you'll notice a couple of new buttons. We have a counter now. It's free, but gives some damn detailed info. 'bout the only thing more I could ask for from it would be listing referral URLs (not that we have any, yet).

The 'blogBack' comment thing is done, and I even made the comments look like our posts. So, if you hate how I made the posts look... Well fuck you.

blogBack says that it will turn into an ad-based, maximum of 5 comments, 'free' thing soon. Depending on how much use it gets before it turns into a whore, I might be willing to shell out the 10 dollars a year for the full version.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com