Tuesday, December 16, 2003
That's right, Andy and I will be visiting Smack Donut and breaking EVERY LAW CONCEIVABLE! I will be in the backseat rolling in creamed corn with a bunch of underage girls, while Andy records, and we will be eating various drugs the whole time! We will also mutilate and torture various celebrities, and do even worse things with others. Libido Boy, away!!!

I did see part of the Hebrew Hammer, Goatley, and the best line: "I like my women like I like my motzoh: unleavened." Much action ensues.

Saw some X Files outtakes tonight and realized how badly we need an office full of CRAZY SHIT. Just CRAZY SHIT! ALL IN CAPITALS! Would be great, we could run around Albia solving bizarre paranormal mysteries...as soon as we found some. So if anyone comes across anything along those lines, let me know.

I still haven't figured out why Birdo would evolve a mouth perfectly shaped for fellating all the other dinosaurs...if Birdo even IS a dinosaur.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com