Tuesday, December 02, 2003
Wes- I used your dowel and whatever gauge recomendations you made, so you would probably know better than I. I cut them over a year ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy(whats new?).

Okay, so Christmas is coming and I was thinking this year we should all get presents for/from one another. A great way to do this would be for each of us to throw $20 in a pot and purchase Booze gift-packages from Wal-Mart or Target. Tim and I are still researching these gift boxes, but the ones we've seen so far are very cool, reasonably priced...and they contain intoxicating liquids, so what the problem? The ones we've seen so far are Bacardi (various flavors) w/glasses, Citron w/hip flask, Bombay Sapphire w/big martini glass (and when I say big, I mean "HOLY MONKEY DOO thats a big glass), Jim Beam black label 100proof w/golf shoe bag(yeah, we thought it was fucked up too), some kind premium vodka w/ice shot glass tray thingy, and Irish Mist w/two sweetass tumblers. I figure we could pick out whichever ones we wanted. There were others, but those were the ones that I remember. The most expensive ones are only $21 and some of them were only $12.

If everyone else wants to get in on this I'm sure we could do some more research and give a complete list of all the gift packages so people could pick the ones they want.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com