Tuesday, December 02, 2003
FUCKTARD NERDY REDHEAD TWAT!

THERE IS A BIRD IN MY APARTMENT! Its just fucking flying around like, "Hi, I'm a bird, I'm gonna poo all over you're stuff."

I don't fucking beleive this shit! We thought there were mice in our vents or whatever, so we opened one up to put some d-con in it. And today I was just sitting at my desk when I saw a black something out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough, I go to investigate and WHAMMO! Bird in my fucking face! All flappin and jip jappin! After I changed my pants I whipped out a dag sword and a garbage bag in an attempt to either capture or kill the beast. I couldn't find the damn thing. It went into stealth mode or something. I opened up our balcony door but it didn't seem to want to leave. I'm currently locked in my room praying the bird doesn't figure out how to open doors.

I'll post again if I ever figure out where the damn thing went.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com