Tuesday, December 02, 2003
Why does the post page change every time I log in?

Dave- Don't play Pretty Pretty Princess Dress Me Up. They have it set up so the controller injects you with addictive chemicals that make you want to play it ALL THE TIME!

William- No, I didn't run that search....then.

Tim- Answer your damn phone, I want you to go to Wal-Mart with me.

Wes- Did I give you that giant box of chainmail rings or did I drunkenly forget? And could you use them if I did give them to you, or have you moved on to the better rings for good now?

UPDATE: The bird has been dealt with. Jeff caught him and struck him, many many times, in his birdy head. We then played birdy baseball. I hit a homerun right out our balcony door. Miraculously, the bird survived and is now sueing us for $5,000 for alleged trauma we inflicted upon his bitch ass. I tell you, whats the world coming to when you can't beat the hell out of a bird that invades your home, without fear of legal action. Fuckin lawyers!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com