Monday, December 01, 2003
The World According to America

Blah. HTML is quite uncooperative today.

I'm going to try adding a comment link to each post (so we can respond to individual posts without having to make a new one, as well as allowing the unwashed masses to respond to our posts) this week sometime.

The other main thing deals with information in the sidebar at right. Anything you freaks would like to see over there? Links to webpages? Email addresses? Profiles? I know I need to put up something about joining the blog, since the invitation post is off the main page now and some people are apparently confused about joining.

Also: Although I'm not doing anything with the nickname field yet, it may become a lynchpin in the post design later, so I'd prefer it if we didn't start treating it like our MSN names. I'd really prefer it if everyone just left it as their first name, but I can live with a webhandle or a real nickname. Since I'm not using it yet, and I'll let you know if/when I ever do use it, feel free to go crazy with it for now.

Just don't get too used to it.

I have to go to work here in a bit. Damnation!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com