Thursday, January 22, 2004
I'm very tired today. First of all, I got woke up by my neighbor pounding on the door at 9am. He smelled smoke. I smelled it too, and was starting to get worried. Then he told me he thought it was the washing machine downstairs, so he turned it off. And the smell went away.

He just wanted to let me know.

WELL HOORAY. THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP AND TELLING ME ALL ABOUT YOUR WILD BASEMENT ADVENTURES YOU FUCKTARD.

Of course you can't get a decent sleep after shit like that. Nevermind worrying about some dumbshit burning the apartment complex, it's just not cool to get woken up after 4hrs of sleep and then getting to sleep for 4 more. So I got some more of The Best Democracy Money Can Buy read. So now I'm angry about politics, really tired, maybe almost got burned to death.... What else?

Oh yeah, my mouth fucking hurts. Damn! I have a wisdom tooth that randomly poked up through my gums (called impacted, iirc) a year or so ago, but it never caused me any problems until now. Yesterday, it randomly started hurting the inside of my cheek. I can't move my jaw without it feeling like all the teeth on my right side are covered in barbed wire now. Fucking excellent!

So anyways... February.

Wes turns 21 on the 13th, I turn 25 on the 19th. We should be doing something the weekend in between. That'd be the 14th (Saturday). Yeah, I know, that's Valentines Day.

Fuck Valentines Day.

I'm hitting a quarter century. That calls for some major boozing!

Wesley needs some boozing because he'll be legal and because he kicks ass.

Also: new Elftor! Well that helps. The other thing that's going to help: Sleep. Anyone that wakes me up tomorrow before 2pm gets stabbed in the face. Or maybe the groin.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com