Monday, February 23, 2004
Hot Diggity Damn!
New update on the imaginary girlfriend front:

www.imaginarygirlfriends.com !

If you've been to my website within the past week, you've probably noticed that my head, apart from being overly large, doesn't shoot you off to a different page when you click it, as it's supposed to. I have no idea how to fix this error, because geocities is unable to save any changes I make to the page. I don't know why.

Last night I stayed up entirely too late looking for websites related to old television shows, and now my head is full of fucking themesongs from the 80s. And now all I want is for the damn music to go away.

Someone should come up with a way for us all to get really rich really easily. That would be a good idea.

Sleep time now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com