Thursday, February 26, 2004
I just love Milli Vanili
Way to show those professors who the hell's in charge, Wes. They get uppity if you don't metaphorically beyatch slap them once in a while.

Monday I slept through all my classes, which was definitively uncool because a paper was due and i'd skipped them all the Friday before. I was worried until today when I found out that the paper was spontaneously pushed back until today, another prof kept class stupid because most everyone skipped, and the third prof was home sick. The world really does revolve around me!

I have no weird video to link to this week (yet), so just sort of click at some random space, close your eyes, and imagine ten minutes of something that makes you stupider at the same time as it makes your head spin.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com