Tuesday, February 24, 2004
I grow increasingly certain that Elftor is secretly written either by or for Dave.

Say. Are there any plans for St. Patricks Day? I know there's generally drunkeness and debauchery in Melrose, and last year was pretty..... Entertaining. SPD falls on a Wednesday this year, but since I've got paid vacation days up the wazoo I figured that I could go for some kind of attempt at self-inflicted liver-failure over a 4 day weekend. Of course you poor saps in college bettering yourselves or whatever the fuck it is you do up there won't be able to make it until the weekend, but why should that spoil my party? I want to figure out what's going on since I'm supposed to be putting in for vacation at least 2 weeks in advance. I guess my supervisor was kind of pissed I took Thursday off at the last minute. I'm not sure, though. I never see the fucker.

I also wasn't sure if we were going to do anything this year after Garret's drunken street rampage vs the Gazebo and the other assorted nonsense I don't really remember the details about.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com