Thursday, February 12, 2004
The Math is Simple...Babies + Television = Television
Instant gratification. Dmitri is watching "Grey's Anatomy" --a movie that is about people's stories about their eyes. Its messed up. Apparently Dmitri, my roomie, and his bro were out fishing and his bro somehow got his fishing hook stuck in his eyelid after a bad cast. So they went to the doctor's office and the eyelid was badly ripped out...so they had to replace it with other skin....and the only skin that is of the same consistancy is from the penis. Everything is ok now..cept hes a little Cock eyed. LOL! Tell that story to amish. He'll love it.

In other news...an asian girl here is hittin on me. Shes my roomies ex and apparently all the stuff shes doin to me she did with him. Shes a nutorious flirty girl too so im unsure of what is happening. Think asian michelle with jaime personality. Yeah. Thats what. BUt shes major into Kevin smith and my brand of humor. Plus she wants my junk. I have a japanese cargo ship she wants. You sick fuck. I had no sexual inuendos and yet you think I do. I thought better of you all! PISH POSH!

WE WILL ALL HAVE MUTANT POWERS SOON!! TRUST ME!

If all goes well Ill have money back from the government and be able to buy a GBA to play FFCC with the square folks.Then....and reguardless of money....Im going to drive. Like across 2 states. And drive back. 2 states. And one of those is IOWA. HINT HINT. DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com