Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Party info (birthday, not Communist) and Scrote (goofy bastard, not body part)
I talked to the sainted Scrote this afternoon and he's in for Friday, but he doesn't know what time he'll get off work. Probably after four, at least. So Wes: it'd be handy if I had some info to give him on your area of campus, maybe a room number or street name or something (best I could do was tell him it's in a basement all the way at the end of the row of buildings on the street on which you used to live). Name of anywhere else we might be would be good too (like the $21 bar). Main problem is he doesn't have a cell phone, and my knowledge of smoke signals is a little rusty.

Crystal Chronicles finally out...holy damn. I do not have a GBA but I would definitely like to see this game. So Bil, if you do bring your cube for a demonstration before everything really gets underway, I'd be up for drooling. By the way, anyone have any idea yet on when they're going to be in Grinnell? I'm thinking a little before food time, but if anyone's going to show up earlier, I might as well.

College is crapilicious lately. I'm dealing with religion, philosophy, and lesser English people now instead of the writers, so in other words I often find myself repressing the urge to gut someone. My tech writing prof is fifty, short, fat, and ignorant of everything except probably nasty perfume and ways to piss students off. I wrote up a parking manual for a theoretical exercies, and she found my information faulty because she was "pretty sure" she found contrary information "somewhere online." And that was it. Even when I printed the damned information off and showed it to her, fighting to keep myself from using it to papercut her damn jugular (see: The Adventures of Pete and Pete).

The religion guy is cool, very smart, and the philosophy guy is likable but annoying. His knowledge of English is often a little quirky (as in the wordings of tests and quizzes).

Too bad the Mish has to work. We should hold some sort of encore party in Albia at some point.

That's it for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com