Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Everybody DANCE!
Well, it's off to work I go! Joyous!!!
I spend more time at that place collectively through the week than I do either in class or at home. It's kind of frustrating that the highest calling in my life right now is "Sir, do you want some more Pepsi?" Or "Pan, hand-tossed, thin, or stuffed?"
It would be another thing if I actually had classes that I was being challanged in, or that I enjoyed. But, as far as my count goes, I like 1 out of the 4 classes I'm in. And the last time I checked, 25% was failure. Oh well. I'm done with that college in May.
Well...its time to go get ready to serve some pizzas to the fine citizens of Albia. (Hopefully there is a fine tip in it for me)
So, to all have a good day.
Andy- you still have a paycheck @ the Hut, and I believe it is of decent proportions.
Tim- good luck finding the right horrible disease.
Mel/Ryan-Welcome to the blog
Dave- *headshake* to your translated song

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com