Thursday, March 11, 2004
Packets. Packets. Packets bite my ass.
Ugh. School. Terrible. I have a big ass packet to do by tomorrow. Worked on 1/2 of the packet yesterday. Its all drawing noses and ears and mouths. Its totally bogus shit. I mean its drawing practice yes, but last week no one did the homework (HINT HINT TEACHER! NO ONE DID IT! MUST BE A PROBLEM!) but no. Hes now vindictive and saying anyone who doesnt finish the packets in full WILL FAIL THE CLASS which is ok. Some dumbass mexican kid in my class is all like "He dont even fucking look at our work, man. I do good work! He just call it crap, man." the fuckin border hopper. This kid sucks at drawing. He tries to argue that what he draws is what he sees. Hes a lot better airbrusher than he is a drawer. And theres this other kid who shows up late to class. The kid is imaginatieve i suppose but he cant draw to save his ass. Hes like that kid in Art I who can barely draw but is only in there to pass. Hes very anal about criticizing. Hes not going to last a lot longer here.

Must go and work on shit now. I might eat some broken glass later to keep up my diet of PAINFUL EXPERIENCES.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com