Monday, March 01, 2004
Sir, remove that mannequin from my colon posthaste!
So, McDiggityDonut on here soon. Sounds good to me...more people=more stuff for me to read in class when I'm supposed to be editing tech documents. That class involves a lot of bitching by a fat 50 year-old woman about how someone accidentally bumps the keyboard when she's talking and so they'd better sign out of that email or chatter damn fast if they want to remain in this class. Thankfully she lets us work on our own sometime, which translates into blog reading/email checking/ lesbian schoolgirl hentai! ... cept no lesbian schoolgirl hentai. Yet.

I am most interested to see the glasses. Bwaha. And I gotta say, the whole dreaming in 16 bit thing is a fucking good idea. Sort of. I'm sure that it would be very fucked up. And I know all about that. Here's my dream from a few nights ago, 100 percent true:

I'm in a small closet, in a shirt, tie, and pants. Obviously I'm some sort of office kid. Then the door opens and who's standing there but der Fuhrer? So of course I have no option but to do the old "Heil Hitler!" to avoid a trip to the camps, and then I realize in dreamland that I'm one of Hitler's good buddies and personal assistants so for a while in the dream I follow him around and then he turns into a woman (sort of how 'M' in the Bond movies later was played by a woman..I guess). Also, the upper-eschelon Nazis decided to move the base of operations to Adventureland or some such shit. We tooled around Berlin in the log ride.

So that was fucked up.

I'm trying to post some new pics on my website but the thing's all fookered up. Maybe if we all clap our hands and wish real hard, it'll start working for me again.

I've got this essay test tomorrow that is supposed to incorporate a bunch of quotes from different texts, etc. So we were allowed one sheet of paper to write down all the quotes, etc, we'd want to use in our essays. So now I have a shitload of 6 pt. Times New Roman type on an 8 x 11. So tomorrow from noon to one I'll be ... wishing I was elsewhere.

This new booze store opened up here..one of the Hy Vee booze emporiums, except it's outside the actual store, down the block a ways. It's jammed full of booze and signs and all kinds of goofy shit, like a more-than-lifesize wood statue of Captain Morgan himself. He's surrounded by rum. It's a fuckin shrine to piracy.

I'm leaving with that thought.

ps. I was just reviewing the archives and noticed the post where Bil mentioned maybe incorporating illustrations of us into the post somehow for identification. Easy ID isn't really an issue anymore with the most recent changes, but I'm just curious if that idea's is sitll brewing on some far-off back burner in Malaysia or if it's as dead as that fuckin hooker who couldn't stop shooting off her damn mouth...I mean...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com