Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Are you okay? BUSTAA WOOLF!
Busy day yesterday. Krazy Karl is on spring break so we decided to get up early* and actually do something cool... Like go to DM and see Hellboy. So we met shawk at Southridge and browsed books for a while (I decided on a whim to pick up a book that I had enjoyed when I was a kid -- it's not as good as I remembered it to be).

Also stopped to look at some movies and games. I fell victim to Zombie madness and picked up both Dawn and Day of the Dead on DVD. So yes, look for more zombie quote pimpage in the future from me. (monki, I haven't forgot about that txt file I'm supposed to be sending you... I'm still getting inspirado on it though). Also managed to snag Garou: Mark of the Wolves for the Dreamcast. Spending the amount of $waytoofuckingmuch.

When I got back from DM, there was an envelope taped to my door. Turns out that my landlord had been trying to get ahold of me all day while I was gone. Ah, the sweet, sweet taste of irony.

So aside from being $80 poorer, it was a pretty good day.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com