Monday, April 12, 2004
Let's force Lucas and Garrett to mate at gunpoint.
Did anyone else watch 'Amazing Stories' back in the day? It was on in the 80s, a Twilight Zone-esque series about all manner of goofy stuff. I loved it. Anyway, I just ofund out that on a couple dates in May the scifi channel will be airing old episodes in big ol' chunks. Yeeha.

Right now said channel is airing a very wacky movie about fairy photographers in late 19th Century. The story isn't all that interesting, but everything else is so well done that I'm playing it in the background while I spew forth a paper's worth of junk for class tomorrow.

That's it, beetches!

Also, next time I'm back we should watch 'Ravenous.' I picked it up a while ago for five bucks in memory of Nick, and it was surprisingly good. Sorta goofy/campy/original mixture of vampire/wendigo/frontier life stuff. I'm goin' slash crazy!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com