Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Go away or I shall TAUNT you a second time!
Oh buddy boy. I saw Kill Bill vol. 1 tonite for the first time. Holy shit. Its like...Nick wrote a movie, Wes improved the names, and I made the battle sequences. Oh and Amish put his fucking two bits in on one liners. I must say Im very excited that my new roommate Tom is payin my way in to see Volume 2. So Hah hah hah! A bad thing (the only one) with Tom moving in is the fact that he has EVERY fuggin system. Xbox, Cube, PS2, N64, Dreamcast, SNES, NES, Genesis, GBA, and a fucking Virtual Boy to boot. I know what will make me fail classes now. . .

In other news, Im drinking a coke I brought back from Iowa and had sitting in my cup holder in me car. Theres a ring of silver around where the cup holder was, showing how bad my shocks are and/or how much the cup holder shakes when I drive. I swear I bought a 6 pack of Dew on my way to Iowa but I only drank 3 of em. So Weed Wagon, ergo visa vie, is turning into Benny.

As well, Bil pointed me towards a Mario World Editor. Deeper digging on my part has gotten me a hack of Mario World w/ a shit load of extra sprites like Shy Guys and the lil Ninja guys. Totally sweet things will occur as soon as i figure out the damn editor. Any idears what I can do for a level?

Plus, in a finally speaking way...Kelly hopefully made it to Ireland. :( No one to rant to in the evenings. Tim too damn jittery with his five second online spits i can barely get a sentence from him w/o him spazzing off to shower for the 50th time in said day (feel like Nick bitching about tim's habits) Eh. All shall pass.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com