Saturday, April 10, 2004
Naked
I know I'm a little late on this, but I'd like to thank bil for his post. I think it was great. I'm not sure I can offer anything else besides that. The other day was stupid and I feel like we all know that and have moved on to goofier things. Like watching Heather pee.

When it comes to shooting your mouth off and saying things you shouldn't, I'm the fucking master. I should teach classes in college or something. Especially when I'm drunk. They say when the spirits go in, the truth comes out and I'll just add that to the list of about 70billion reasons why I should probably stop drinking. But nights like last night will always bring me back to the bottle. Ryan, Tim and I were reunited for the first time in about a month or so and it was a joyous occasion. Sorry the rest of you missed it, but we'll be in Albia tonight.

I think I'm gonna move to Las Vegas this summer and become a professional poker player. I know damn well Amish will want to come too and the offer is on the table for the rest of you. I'm thinking Ryan could become a lounge singer, Kevin could be a pimp, Amish could fix cars and the rest of you could get the booze delivery service started. I have a feeling Vegas would be the perfect place for something like that. And if it doesn't work out we could just drink the leftover product.

and thems the fat nuggets of wisdom honey!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com