Wednesday, April 21, 2004
What a weird day...
All right, do I honestly look like a terrorist?
It had to be the red hair, black leather jacket and scarf. I really work for a sect of terrorists I guess. I got stopped today in Dublin and had my bag gone through, had my coat gone through, had them inspect my film even. What the hell? I don't know.
Anyways, the flight wasn't bad, as I didn't have to sit by anyone, thus the extra leg room on that 10 hour flight was much appreciated. However, the 2-hour delay from Chicago to DSM was not.
All in all it was a good trip, however, something completely odd happened to me in Chicago. As I was sitting in the terminal, my phone rang, and never in a million years would I have guessed who it was. Of all people, it was Michelle. Yes Michelle. She and I talked about half an hour, and it was sheer nuttiness...
Yes, so, I'm home now, and am heading to bed, as I have seen 2 countries, 4 airports, and too damn many timezones. To all a good night, and a better tomorrow, and luck with the apartment and job findings.
Au revoir for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com