Thursday, May 27, 2004
Wait! This isn't a restaurant! It's......IT'S AN ABORTION CLINIC!
My roommate, Elliot, left for Tibet today. Well, he went home first then hes leavin on me birthday for Tibet. I tried to get him to get a pic of the Dhali Lama givin either a thumbs up or a middle finger but he didnt seem too sure of either, especially the latter. But oh well.

Rommy and Michelle are back in Albia. Hope you all get to suffer what I went thru! Hah hah..hah. It was sad. The last nite they were here they showed up when i was talking to a bunch of folks online who all had problems that needed Dave attention...and they were all of the female pesuasion. So rommy made me a lil sign that said:
Dave + Girls = Friendship Only!!!
OVER QUALIFIED

I am a sad individual.

I actually did a lot of homework yesterday. I despise all of you for being done w/ school and Im still here. But in truth, all I need to show employers is a portfolio and a video. As well, our school just decided to drop two classes from my course of study. One of which Im in at the moment. That means Ive LOST 2000 dollars cuz they wont accept those as electives or anything because theyre fasing those classes out next quarter. This seriously blows the shit cocks. So as Im filling out my schedule, Im noticing classes that are not realy needed and that might get dropped altogether...which are all in my 3rd quarter. Bah. Stupid school.

Anywho, its pizza time. At 10 am! Im so healthy!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com