Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Am I a genius? Well, I'm afraid the answer is yes!
What's that, you think to yourself. Do I detect the odor of . . . goofiness in the air?! Well, don't doubt your senses because The Attic Apartment (aka Tim's crappy geocrap page of crap) is back up, and it's been revamped with *whisper whisper* HTML! Hot diggity dog! Call grandpa, change grandma's diaper, pull the dauschund off your mothers and head on over!

I can't get a link to work, so just go to the old addy: geocities.com/atticapartment.

That being said, let me warn that as it's still a geocities page you have to click away the advertising every time a page loads or risk going mad. If I see 50 Cent's face one more time I probably will leap headlong off my parents' roof. And . . . oh, yeah. No images right now. And, oh yeah, there's only some introductory jibba jabba up. But go there anyway! And Bill Gates will send you $252 dollars.

 

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com