Monday, July 26, 2004
Haha Tim I beat you!
Ha Tim! I beat you in the race to post!
Last evening, while Tim, Amish and Kevin were playing poker, discussion of the follies, and the weekend came up.
Friday: Amish has the birthday tickets for the Funny Bone, and would like to go on Friday. Kevin can't go, so right now, its looking like Amish, Tim, and myself. He was wondering if the Des Moines folk, would be interested in going, and who would be interested in going. So far, we plan to depart Albia at 6 pm, so there's time to go get tickets, and get some food, etc. Anyone else interested in going, just comment. He was going to call Andy and Ryan I believe, but I don't know if he's done so.
Now, for the follies:
They are August 26, 27, &28. (Thursday, Friday Saturday)
Dave can't make it back for the Thursday show, because his techers are nazis, and I can't make it back because I have class late in the afternoon Thursday, and then one in the late morning on Friday. But, he and I should be back for the Friday/Saturday shows. 
Any one have any suggestions, other than just do the Friday/Saturday nights for the follies?

For Heather: If you would be so kind as to email me pictures from the night you were all down here, email it to goraczkowskikelly@yahoo.com It would be much appreciated.

As always, everyone have a lovely day. Today is going to be my first day off for the last 2 weeks! *happy dance* (I got robbed out of my day off on last Tuesday, had to work 5-close. Made me sad.)
Adios!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com