Monday, July 26, 2004
The Ouija Board doesn't lie. IT DOESN'T LIE!
As Kelly mentioned, last night we discussed (briefly) the Follies, specifically the fact that she and Dave will both be unable to make it to Thursday night's show. Which leaves . . . Amish? Ryan? I'm not even sure who's intending to be in this shindig. Anyway, maybe we should not do Thursday night's since two of our people won't be there, and we're not sure how many others will.

For anyone who's hungry, imagine me as I am now: with a big, hot, tasty cheese pizza sitting on the desk nearby. That's right, I'm going to gluttonously eat it all.

You know the double negative rule? How the hell do you get away with sentences like "Neither the whale nor the drunken hick escaped sodomy"? I read some examples of 18th Century English (in Pirate Hunter: The True Story of Captain Kidd) where the 'neither' is left out, but that leaves the sentence a little confusing.

Saturday I was the DD for a bachelorette party (yes, there was a fiveway at the end of the night). Coincidentally, once we all got home another set of drunks, this one without a driver, smashed into one of the girls' cars. It was this big SUV that just kept a goin, but then stupidly came back a few minutes later. They saw Alyssa and me outside inspecting damage, and this girl's voice yelled "Oh my God! Go!" and they sped off before I could read their poorly illuminated license plate. Sonnnn of a bitttch.

Dave, what's your address again? The International League of Large Sea Creatures keeps calling me for it.

Let's start a business. All you have to do is save money over the next five years, and then we'll combine resources and open up.

NEW: Everyone needs to check out this site immediately, even if only for the photo. But the audio clips are good too.

NEWER: If you haven't read about the upright monkey yet, or seen pictures, check this out.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com