Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves!
Woah nelly.....I got stranded in Lincoln and Aurora, Nebraska. My car was doing some sort of fuggered up vapor lock shit so it was acting like it was out of gas when it really wasnt. Im ok now...Im in Denver. Dmitri took back his huge ass monitor cuz hes an RA and gets his own room...so Im stuck with that tiny ass monitor I got with my computer. Elliot's laptop (or is it labtop?) has a bigger monitor then mine. Its sad. really.
 
Blah. Now I must start doing school shit. I sorta got in trouble for missing my first week of school. Its nice to see that Andy was the sole poster, a position i might take up again.
 
 
Oh as well, if i didnt get to see you and say goodbye...sorry. I also have presents (HINT HINT RYAN AND KELLY j/k) that i didnt get to pick up.  This break was hella cool too, if i didnt say so....minus Rommy beatin me sensellessly daily.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com