Thursday, July 22, 2004
Good day.
Today was pretty cool. Witness...

1. They posted stuff about the project I've been working all summer on the website to good reviews. So I'm almost done and can now actually talk about it and feel good that its looking pretty solid. See: RTS Pack

2. Talked to the boss about the whole messed up housing thing. He basically said it was his sons doing and that it was unfortunate, but we might as well let bygones be bygones. I agree, and feel a lot better about the whole situation.

3. Talked to a guy that is visiting and some other guys here that are both running their own small game companies. So now I have some pretty solid contacts, and good info.

4. Between the two previous talkings I have some pretty solid ideas for some small products I can feasibly get done on my own and make some money from.

5. When I got home my Day of the Dead DVD had finally arrived.

6. w00t!

now the eating and watching...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com