Monday, November 15, 2004
Bigger is beautifuller
Have you heard those Jimmy John's sandwiches commercials? Man, I love those! That guy sounds like my cousin Dave after a few (read 14) beers. Fuck Blimpie's and Subway for feeding me bologna! I'll feed them something! Murder!

Thats right, a big plate full of murder.

This weekend, or what I remember of this weekend, was really fun. I was witness to a large, hairy, bearded man wearing two (count um, two!) button-up shirts, singing "I'm just a girl." Goodness gracious, Lord a'mighty! If only the audience hadn't been comprised of girls either under eighteen or over thirty, Amish may have gotten himself some groupie action!

Man, that murder sure does taste good. Kinda like snake. Which, as everyone knows, kinda tastes like chicken.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com