Sunday, November 14, 2004
Ones on the pole shoved the other in the bag with the rerun shows and the cocain nose jobs--
Hmm. I have not posted in a while. Figured I would.

I think the "Fab n" (n= number of members in drunk induced city hopping) need to visit Denver. Fuck, all of you (hehehe "fuck all of you") need to come out here (HEH HEH come out here). *SLAP* Theres a fucking hotel like 10 blocks from my territory that rents out for 39 a night. $39 a nite!!! Thats dollars to donuts, you fools. Plus now that you all have decent jobs ...does kevin still work at AYM?.... you all can pitch in circa $140 in gas plus $160 in hotel rooms (2 nites, 2 rooms, sorry for the one sharing w/ Amish&Kev) so...

$140
+ $160
----------
300 Clams divided by n(we'll make it five) =60 + 15 for food & 10 for the best fucking drink deal ever=$$$85$$$

"Hmmm. That is too fucking pricey for my too cheap fucking ass" is what you are thinking...but you all can sanction paydays out of that...right? As well, I can score a meal or two out of folks here plus all you singles (ie EVERYONE BUT TIM AND KEVIN) there are women a plenty who would want to bang the fuck out of you over me :( Oh, and like..you could play Halo and womp the shit out of these "ameteurs" here. Plus like......hot drunk women! HOT DAMN! I cant really promise the last thing, but I think you all could be rewarded w/ spending 4 days out of Iowa. Really.

I figured this all out at a Huka Bar this evening. Hookas are fucking badass. Im not sure how to spel Hukah..so ill spell it all the ways. And no, its legal pansey flavored tobacco we're smoking and not Maui Wowie.

ALSO: I will be returning on December 18th...prolly 10am. Hopefully. If I have not succumbed to damn hotties downstairs who are drunkenly violent w/ Guilty Gear X2. (curse you Novowels!)



0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com