Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Oh no...I think I ate your chocolate-covered squirrel....
This quarter is the official About Fucking Time That I Start Making Cartoons Quarter. OH RAPTURE. For now though....I have to make a walk cycle, which is just Loveless (FOES) walking from stage left to stage right. Its all complicated. To simplify it for you all, I have to make a minimum of 60 animation frames, and our FPS is somewhere between 4 and 8, and Ill be doing a lot of cycling. What is cycling? Watch a cartoon. See how often a character maintains an action that is repeated over and over for affect. That is cycling. SO.....Loveless walks, gets mad, starts swinging a sword, blows shit up, laughs meniacally.....but I wont ruin it for you all. Itll fucking rock solid ass from here to over there.

Check my devintart soon here to see my progress. Fools.

Has anyone else seen John Stewart's (sic) interview on Crossfire? Do a search with all y'alls high speed connections for the video of it. He REALLY reams the hosts for butchering their fare-and-balanced practice of the news. Eventually, he gets pissed off enough to say "You all are just as big of DICKS in person as you are on TV." And then they cut to commercial. Oh yeah. . . They got owned.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com