Monday, April 04, 2005
Piss.
Somehow my internet got jacked up. Its fixed now. Kelly is now going to replace Crashetron 250 with a newer, less fallable computer (she gives her hobbit thumb's up on the machine over and over again.) So whoohooo! Soon I will have pirate software and Pirate Puzzle on me computer. When? May..ish.

And ummm....yeah. I just found out about the works of H.P. Lovecraft. He created the mothern mythos of the Necronomicon and Cthulu. As well, in the literary world hes considered this crackpot genius/dumbass. Kinda reminds me of a certain author who starts off making an epic about zombies and ninjas but somehow rewrites it and makes it into a cheesy nickel novel of victorean era love (*cough* tim *cough*).


Cthulu. Rock on.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com