Tuesday, May 03, 2005
*** You got a yoyo! ***
Startropics...what a screwed up game. You save the world...using a yoyo and ray guns.

So yeah. Midterm week for me. This means I got projects to work on. As well, it means Ill wait till the night before to even start a project, stay up all damn night, then turn it in and somehow manage a 75% or higher. Does it mean Im that damn good? No. It means I know how to pull things out of my hind quarters and make them Fabrige' Eggs. Apparently now I only owe the school about $193. Thats a relief. But for how long....?

Episode III. Whoooot! I hear Darth Maul returns in a flying hover part for his lower body and Jengo Fett comes back as a wierd party game where you remove wooden blocks from a tower then kill Jedi accordingly. I need to stop inhaling marker fumes.

Ryan: Transformers Energon burns my eyes and hurts my face. How can you say it was redeemable?! They just needed a pit crew of 12-14 yr olds and some sort of bleep-bloop robot to round off the sodomy package.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com