Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Did he just call me a shit head? No one calls me a shit head. . . Damn, I am a shit head aint I
Streets of Fire is a movie Ryan would like. We were forced to watch that movie in Camera Techniques. Hooboy. I forgot how utterly retarded the 80s were.

Oh boy. I had to break it to Abbey that I wasnt goin to make it to the reunion. I still think one of y'all should bring the laptops you possess and play that DVD (and the puppet with your fist firmly planted deep within its rectum). I would ask Amish to bring his laptop, but most dvds dont run off of plywood. And besides, he only wants Abbey to be on top his lap.

I believe Kellynn slips in and out of our realm of existence. You can call this slipping "Upward Bound" or "Downward Spiral", whichever end your on.

Also: Cat in the Hat is a FUCKED up movie. I mean its badassly fucked up.

This was a useless post.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com