Friday, July 29, 2005
What I Found on the Floor of Dave's Shower
Go, you stupid bastard, go!

. . .

Okay, here's what pisses me off constantly. With IE, when you get a page with two open fields to fill out (whatever those are called), you have to wait a while to start filling them out or by the time you're in the middle of the second one the cursor resets to the first one so when I'm trying acceess blogger I'll get

zantimothee
zibar

instead of timothee/zanzibar

same thing with email

What the hell is going on here? What's to blame for this annoyance?

Okay, I'm done.

. . .

In a rehash of my chatbox post: I am but one of three (at least) birthdays here today. I'm keeping mine a dirty secret, but other people have brought cupcakes. I thought about kicking them in the stomach, taking all the cupcakes, and saying "Mine too, bitch!" but instead I waited until they reminded me a second time that there are cupcakes and that I should definitely have one. Then I had one. Listen: it was fucking tasty.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com