Tuesday, August 16, 2005
How I gave up tactile feeling in the name of fine Mexican cuisine.
Does anyone else think that autographs are weird, weird things?

And have you ever realized that autograph and autobiography both use the auto to mean "written by oneself"? And of course they both have the graph, to mean "obtaining to the Cartesian graph system." Which is how all autographs and autobiographies are plotted.

I believe I have cooked my finger. This is how I believe I have cooked my finger: tonight Alyssa made a quesadilla. Alyssas make all kinds of wonderful foods; this is what you do when you don't eat meat. And I stole her idea and was cooking the veggie burger to add to the quesadilla. Near the end of this process I had to cut the veggie burger into little pieces. The plastic fork I used snapped and my finger smashed into the surface of the Foreman grill and although it did not hurt at all the tip of my finger is now a bit numb. I think I cooked the nerves clean out of it.

The quesadilla, at least, is delicious.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com