Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Making out with your sister
I got a spam today with the subject line:

In 1972 U2 Real Bad. Limp Bizkit Bikinis Cliff Notes

Here is your quiz: what is the average wage for a carpenter's assistant in Iowa?

Here is your hint: I made it up.

Carol is moving to West Des Moines. Yes. I have offered to tour her around all the hip hangouts I visit with my hip and secret friends during our hip and secret meetings. Yes, those friends are better than you.

Wes—you had expressed interest in a sort of random trip up here during this week. Still interested? Because I and my apartment are at your disposal. That offer does not stand for Amish. If Amish comes here I will slap him hard, in his slut mouth. But then I will hug him, and maybe buy him a breadstick.
Alyssa and I are often told we look like siblings. When we were still together, the plan was that next time it happened, we sould say something like "Yeah . . . but Mom doesn't know." And grin and start making out. Man, that would have been awesome.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com