Monday, August 29, 2005
Projects and You: How We'll Win the Space Race!
I need bodies. Preferably you guys, and preferably live.

I have a video project that, with the recent follies, requires just such insanity and acting skill.

The project is an artsy music video, and I'm torn between three songs. (strangely enough, all Cake songs)

We have: Comfort Eagle: Concept for this is two of you in leisure suits (think Cordova) determined to get somewhere, strutting down the street, shoving people out of the way in time to the music. Where are you going? Why did you shove old widow Hamistra into that passing bus? I still need an ending as well as a few sight gags.

Shadow Stabbing: I refuse to actually use a typewriter at any point of this. For some reason this one brings up images of travel. Searching. Needs fleshing out or abandonment. We'll see where I go with it.

Manha Manha (think muppets): Early in the song it goes from silent to light and goofy for brief moments. I was thinking have scenes of peace, or mundane daily happenings (people at a bus stop for instance) and then have, say, goat go cartwheeling through with squirrels taped to his ankles. Something like that. As I flesh these out I'll know what I need. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Thoughts? Desire to take part? Desire to smack me for such stupid ideas?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com