Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Man, this was a boring post.
Here: this is the best sammich you will eat, ever.

blackbean burger
wheat bun
pepperjack cheese
circular red onion, 3
green pepper
yellow pepper
red pepper (optional)
tomatos, 3
pickles, 7
ketchup
mustardio

. . .

I am leaving town soon. As part of this mission, I will hunt down, seduce, and then leave old professors in exchange for grad school letters of recommendation. This mission will occupy many months of my life, or at least the bulk of this weekend.

Andy, when I kick Barbara L. out of bed, I will send her your way.

. . .

Ryan, when do you leave work Thursday?

. . .

You should see me. I slept for about three hours last night. I feel awake, but I look like a double zombie--a zombie that dies and then, after some zombie shaman with faint recollections of his previous life waves a rattle over his double corpse, is brought back to the zombie world as a zombie. There are suitcases under my eyes. But my hair looks damn good.

This is what I get for trying to sleep sober.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com