Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Attach the stone of triumph
Welcome, my children.

Do you think I should be a priest? Wouldn't that be badass? Like a superweird priest . . . the sort of priest who's a hobo wandering around and stumbles upon an abandoned gothic church and takes up residence and five years later, when a carfull of prom girls breaks down outside, comes to the door wearing a roman collar and a robe, holding a candle, and invites them in.

Now there's a plot for a horror movie.

In an unusual event, I will be around this weekend, and completely available. What this means is, if you're Wes and Amish, you should come here. And if you're in Des Moines, you should do something with us. I'm not guaranteeing that I'll leave the kiddy pool of tapioca and the SuperSoaker of everclear out of the equation, but I'll try.

A quote from that book I'm reading:

I stand here and wonder how you read and write when you're blind. I guess you etch lines that you can feel with your fingers, like in clay or something. Or cheese, carry cheese around all the time.

So is anyone else actually going to zombie it up Saturday? I am all for zombieing it up. I just want to have someone turn me into the walking dead. Man, I will be a drooling, brain-biting machine.

Okay, I'm talking about dreams now: Fadoir is rich. We're all at his apartment. He proposes a toast to the day he met Ryan and Andy and I, confused, accidentally break a $60 bottle of wine. That sucked.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com